Couch to 5km Fremantle Ports Harbour Master Classic Training Program
Time to jump off the couch, dust off the running shoes and train for the Fremantle Ports Harbour Master Classic 5km event!
This Training Program designed for those new to running, returning from injury, or for those just wanting some company and motivation.
The new 6 week training program will see you ready for the 5km Fremantle Ports Harbour Master Classic on Sunday, 29 August!
The program starts on Wednesday 14 July 2021 so register now at the WAMC website!
The program is free to members and will be led by experienced WAMC runners.
WAMC Beginner 5km Running Program
Length – 6 weeks
Event – run the WAMC 5km Fremantle Ports Harbour Master Classic on Sunday, 29 August!
- Existing members, new members, non-members
- Those new to running
- Returning from injury
- Want to join running group for motivation
- Want to train for specific event
- Suit any age group
- Online via the WAMC
- Free to members
- Non-members $40.00
- Six week running program
- Two sessions per week led by WAMC member (Mon & Wed)
- One (or two) run at home sessions per week
- Program coordinators – Lucia Caravia and Ann Maree O'Callaghan
- Registration now open
- Program start date - Wednesday 14 July 2021 – welcome and introduction run
- All run sessions are time based
- Monday 6pm at Perth Stadium
- Wednesday 5:30pm at WAMC
- Saturday – run at home or with your local group, or Park Run
We hope to have you join us!
Online registrations close on Wednesday, 21 July 2021 @ 12:00 AM, unless sold out prior. A late registration penalty is applied from the Saturday before the event (applies to non-members only).