|Baker Hughes Perth Half Marathon & 5km|
21.1km*, 5kmMore info
|WAMC Club Rooms|
10km*, 5kmMore info
|Lake Gwelup Sports Centre|
|Fremantle Ports Harbour Master Classic Fun Run|
10km, 5kmMore info
|Couch to 5km Fremantle Ports Harbour Master Classic Training ProgramMore info||Various Location|
|Regis Aged Care Women's Classic Fun Run|
10km*#, 5km#More info
|Cyril Norman City Beach Cup|
7km*, 3kmMore info
|City Beach Carpark, Challenger Pde|
|Wally Cairns Pancake Run|
15km*, 10km, 5kmMore info
|May Drive, Parklands, Kings Park|
|Perth Marathon Training Program|
|WAMC Clubrooms, 1 Camfield Drv Burwood|
|John Gilmour Track Race|
|Coker Park, Cannington|
15km*, 7.5km, 3kmMore info
|Esplanade, Mt Pleasant|
|Fremantle Running Festival|
21.1km*#, 10km#, 5km#, 0.3kmMore info
|South Tce, Fremantle|
|Founders City Beach Cup|
8km*, 4kmMore info
|Challenger Pde, City Beach|
|Perry Lakes Hockey Club|
|New Years Eve Run|
8km*#, 4km#More info
- Catered Event: Increased race fee applies.
- Points Awarded for Club Championship: Only those distances marked with an asterisk (*) will be used to determine Annual Club Awards. To be eligible members must; be financial, have completed a minimum of 8 'points' events, 3 'points' events for under 16’s or 5 'points' events for age categories 60 plus, display their WAMC bib for the event and have completed at least two volunteer duties for the year.
- Cross-Country Event: The majority of the course is off sealed roads.
- Other: Event not conducted by WAMC but may be of interest to members. Entry fees and registrations variable.
- Catered VIP: WAMC Members only.
- Kids Event: Separate event included for kids.
- Special Event: Entries will be accepted on the day. Entry fee variable. See website for individual event details.
- IAAF: Event distances with a hash (#) have a current IAAF/AIMS International Measurement Certificate. All other events (apart from cross-country events) are measured in accordance with IAAF/AIMS requirements.
- Handicap Event.
Note: All events listed (except for special events) are normal club runs - registration is available on the day. Programme subject to change.